If you've got an enquiry about one of our courses, or if you'd like more information, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
Language Café welcomes you to Salford, Manchester! We invite students from England and all over the world to learn English and other languages in a fun, family-like environment. Our teachers are native speakers who can bring not just the authentic language but also the culture, the music, the traditions and beliefs behind the words into the classroom. For our friends from outside the UK, we understand that living in a different country is not easy and we want to help you feel at home here, offering educational, practical and emotional support. We are serious about helping students to achieve goals through quality teaching methods delivered by trained teachers who promise to be there at every step of the way.
At Language Cafe we believe:
- Learning should be fun.
- The school should have a family environment, where students can talk about their problems and worries, receiving educational, emotional and practical support.
- The social program is very important, to give students chance to practice speaking outside class, in a real life environment.
- There should be a syllabus with regular tests and lessons planned according to what students need.
- The school should have a social area where students can talk, study or eat together.
- Learning should be supported by self-study so guidance for learning outside class is provided and also a library of books, DVDs and extra study materials.