If you've got an enquiry about one of our courses, or if you'd like more information, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
The school is located in the beautiful Bexley Square, an important place in Salford's history.
Bexley Square is off Chapel Street, which is the same road as the University of Salford and also the road leading to Manchester city centre. Although it is in Salford, it is actually only 5 minutes walk from Manchester's Deansgate.
How to find us
7-9 Bexley Square, Salford, Manchester. M3 6DB
Getting here by train
- Salford Central Train Station: 5 minutes walk
- Salford Crescent Train Station: 10 minutes walk
- Deansgate Train Station: 15 minutes walk
- St Peter's Square Metro Station: 15 minutes walk
- Piccadilly Train Station: 20 minutes walk
Getting here by bus
- Metroshuttle 3 bus from Piccadilly Gardens to Chapel Street (free)
- Any bus going to Salford University
Getting here by car
- M6 (from the North) - take Junction 30 onto the M61, then follow directions for the M61 below.
- M6 (from the North/South) - take Junction 21a onto the M62 eastbound, then follow directions for the M62 below.
- M61 (from the north) - take the left lane after Junction 3 and follow signs for A580 Manchester. Stay in the left lane and join the A580. Continue onto the A6 and follow signs for Salford/Manchester. You will see the University of Salford on your left. Continue straight on to Chapel Street, then follow directions for Chapel Street below.
- M602 (from the West) - at Junction 3 take the left lane and follow signs for Salford/Trafford Park. Turn left at the junction onto A5063 Albion Way. Follow signs for Salford/Pendleton. At the second set of traffic lights, turn right onto the A6 and continue straight on to Chapel Street, then follow directions for Chapel Street below.
- M56 (from the South) - after Junction 4 stay in the left lane and take the slip road for the M60. Follow signs for Stretford, Bolton, Leeds. Exit at Junction 12 and follow signs for the M602, then follow the directions for the M602 above.
- M60 (from the East) - take Junction 17 and follow signs for Prestwich and Whitefield. Turn left onto the A56 and continue straight on into Manchester. At the junction with the Manchester Arena, turn right onto Trinity Way, turn right onto Chapel Street, then follow the directions for Chapel Street below.
- Chapel Street - turn onto Adelphi Street and then take the first right onto Upper Cleminson Street. Continue straight on until the end of the street, then turn right onto St Stephen Street. Turn right again onto Browning Street.
Free parking is available for one hour on Browning Street or Ford Street at the side of the square.
Getting here by plane
- From Manchester Airport, take the train to Manchester Piccadilly
- From Liverpool Airport, take the Terravision coach to Manchester Sackville Street
- The University of Salford: 5 minutes walk
- Spinningfields and Deansgate: 5 minutes walk