If you've got an enquiry about one of our courses, or if you'd like more information, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
EEA citizens do not need a visa to come to the UK.
Applying for a visa can seem like a complicated and difficult process but we can help you and as long as we follow the rules, it can be easy.
The Student Visitor Visa
- The completed application forms (in English using blue or black ink only)
- Your passport
- Your visa fee (£78 or £140 for the extended)
- A letter from the school confirming your course details, course fees, fees paid, and any accommodation booked
- A letter from your financial sponsor if you are not paying your own fees
- A recent passport-size (45mm x 35mm) photograph in colour on a cream or light grey background, not framed, on normal photographic paper, of your full face without hat or sunglasses
- Proof of your employment and your monthly income or proof from your bank that you have enough money to cover your tuition fees, accommodation and living expenses in the UK.
- You must be 18 or over
- You must be able to show you have enough money to pay your fees and to pay your living expenses in the UK
- You cannot extend this visa in the UK. You will have to return to your country to get a new visa
- You cannot work in the UK
- You can stay up to 6 months with the Student Visitor Visa or up to 11 months with the Extended Student Visitor Visa